Technosee Posted on 5th March 2014.
Blackphone includes a combination of operating system and application tools which offer security and privacy.
Blackphone is powered (Processor) by a 2 GHz quad-core processor and has a 4.7-inches HD IPS screen, LTE, HSPA+, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB of storage, 8MP primary camera with flash and 1.3MP front camera, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11n WiFi and GPS, and more.
Blackphone comes unlocked and features several pre-installed privacy tools.
The tools include the Silent Circle suite of apps, including Silent Phone, Silent Text, and Silent Contacts; anonymous search, private browsing, and VPN from Disconnect; and secure cloud file storage from SpiderOak and a remote-wipe and device recovery tool.
Technosee posted on 4th March 2014.
News at New Delhi: It's been almost a week since Panasonic India started teasing the arrival of its new Panasonic smartphone P31, and now an official spokesperson from the company announced us that the phone is coming to India on March 6th.
However, there is no information on its pricing and availability yet. If rumours are to be believed, the Panasonic P31 will come with a 5" display, and the phone has 1.3GHz quad-core processor, an 8 megapixel rear camera, and a 2 megapixel front webcam.
It will be an Android phone. The Panasonic company has also revealed some of its features in the official teaser images.
The first teaser image hints at a new way to unlock the phone. The phone is expected to allow users to "draw to unlock" the device.
Another teaser image talks about "Pop-I-Player", which apparently will be a "multi-tasking video application.
The phone is also likely to come with a feature that will help you make the most of its battery.
Source Link: www.news18.com
Tags: Panasonic P31 smartphone, P31 panasonic mobile phone features, panasonic p31 specifications, review, Panasonic P31 review, P31 panasonic smartphone price.
TechnoSee.com Published on 21st February 2014.
The A2WP has published Thursday (20th February 2014) that it;s added a latest version of its Rezance Wireless Charging Technology That can deliver 20 watts to 50 watts out put voltage.
Technology / Mobile New New Delhi: The Alliance for Wireless Power is extending its reach from phones devices to laptops, too. It's not just an idea, either: Dell has joined the effort.
TechnoSee.com Posted on 21st February 2014.
Published Market New Delhi: LG company has announced that it will unveil a pint-sized version of its G2 smartphone, named G2 mini mobile, at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. Features found in LG's premium G Series flagship models, such as Guest Mode, Plug & Pop, Clip Tray and Capture Plus, have been carried over to the G2 mini. The G2 mini will be available in many variations - Single / Dual SIM, 3G / 4G LTE and four vibrant color options.
Technosee.com Posted on 14th February 2014New Delhi: BlackBerry company has rolled out a major update for its iconic BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) app for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
The most prominent addition in the latest BBM rollout is the addition of BBM Voice for Android and iPhone users.
BlackBerry has also included the BBM Channels feature to the two non-BlackBerry platforms. Other new features include location sharing (powered by Glympse), image, voice notes and file sharing, Dropbox integration and new emoticons.
The new update also brings in larger BBM groups that can now accommodate upto 50 persons.
Source Link: news.cnet.com
While the Xperia E1 is a mid-range 4-inch Android phone, the Xperia Ultra T2 is a 6-inch Android Tablet
The Xperia T2 has a 6-inch with 720pixels display and a 13 megapixel rear (back) camera. It has a 1.1 megapixel front camera. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon Operating System with Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM.
It has an 8GB of internal storage. The phone has a microSD card slot that supports a card of up to 32GB). It includes 3000 mAh embedded battery. Its dual-SIM version - Xperia T2 Ultra dual - will also be available.T
- Intex Aqua Octa is available on snapdeal.com, and is priced at Rs 19,999/-.
- The Intex Aqua Octa is claimed to be the slim & smartphone available in India with a thickness of only 7 mm.
- The phone has a "true octa-core processor" under the hood clocked at 1.7 GHz. With all 8 cores running simultaneously the smartphone has the ability to allocate individual browser tabs to CPU cores.
- Talking of battery, the phone comes packed with a 2300 mAh battery that is claimed to provide up to 6 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby.
- Available in White and black, Aqua Octa will be available in retail outlets, Intex retail stores, and other leading e-commerce websites from January 15.
- This Intex Aqua Octa phone has dual SIM (GSM+ CDMA)smartphone with a 6 inch capacitive OGS HD display with a resolution of 720X1280 pixels.
- And the phone has a 13 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and a 5 megapixel front camera.
- It support various video formats such as 3GPP, 3GP, MP4 and AVI etc.
- It has an internal memory of 16GB and 2GB of RAM. Running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the smartphone has plethora of connectivity options available including Micro 5 Pin port, Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G, EDGE, GPRS and WAP, and other futures.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 - S7582 phone has announcing date is November 2013. The Samsung Galaxy Smart phone is working on dual SIM with Android operating systems. And the S7583 phone has a Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor with internal memory has 4GB. The Samsung Galaxy mobile phone Duos2 s-7582 has Dual camera system with LED and auto focus support system. To view full information on this phone given below.
|Nokia Lumia 525|
Nokia company has announced latest mobile phone Lumia 525 model smart phone. The lumia 525 has announcing is November 2013. The phone has working in Micro SIM with 3G / 2G network. The lumia 525 has including internal memory has 8GB and expendable memory up to 64 GB support. This phone working in Microsoft windows phone 8 black with Dual-core processor up to 1GHz supported. For the phone full details given below.