The Sony mobile company has announced it's latest Xperia T3 mobile phone in Indian market. Consumer electronics giant Sony today introduced its ultra thin smartphone Xperia T3 for the India market priced at Rs 27,990/-.
The handset, with a screen size of 5.3", will be available in white, black and purple colours. It would be at retail outlets by the end of this month.
"Sony Xperia T3 is a light smartphone designed from premium materials including stainless steel. The industry-leading Sony technology is packed into world's slimmest smartphone," Sony said in a release.
The T3 mobile phone has a 8 megapixel cyber-shot leading camera snapper featuring exmor RS for mobile.
The T3 Mobile has Quad-core CPU with 1.4 Ghz Processor, It's comes with a 2500 mAh battery and it's STAMINA mode helps the user enjoy the entertainment experience for longer duration.
Xperia T3 features camera apps like Social live that allows the user to broadcast live via Facebook and allows to share comments in real time on the phone's screen.
It also has the Xperia Transfer, an easy, safe and simple app that helps move contacts, photos, bookmarks, apps, music, messages from old Android or iOS device to the new Xperia T3.
- Intex Aqua Octa is available on snapdeal.com, and is priced at Rs 19,999/-.
- The Intex Aqua Octa is claimed to be the slim & smartphone available in India with a thickness of only 7 mm.
- The phone has a "true octa-core processor" under the hood clocked at 1.7 GHz. With all 8 cores running simultaneously the smartphone has the ability to allocate individual browser tabs to CPU cores.
- Talking of battery, the phone comes packed with a 2300 mAh battery that is claimed to provide up to 6 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby.
- Available in White and black, Aqua Octa will be available in retail outlets, Intex retail stores, and other leading e-commerce websites from January 15.
- This Intex Aqua Octa phone has dual SIM (GSM+ CDMA)smartphone with a 6 inch capacitive OGS HD display with a resolution of 720X1280 pixels.
- And the phone has a 13 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and a 5 megapixel front camera.
- It support various video formats such as 3GPP, 3GP, MP4 and AVI etc.
- It has an internal memory of 16GB and 2GB of RAM. Running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the smartphone has plethora of connectivity options available including Micro 5 Pin port, Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G, EDGE, GPRS and WAP, and other futures.
Samsung W Full Specification: The Samsung W phone has published on June 2014. The Samsung W mobile phone has supported on latest technology 4G (LTE-A). It has a Quad-core 1.2 Ghz processor with android operating system v 4.3 (Jelly Bean). The Samsung w have a 8MP of back camera and 2MP of front camera with geo-tagging supported. For full specifications are mentioned below.
The Samsung mobile company has announced new Android handset named Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo. The I9300I phone has releasing date is April 2014 in Market. The Samsung Galaxy Smart I9300I phone is working on dual SIM with Android operating systems. And the I9300I S3 Neo phone has a Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with internal RAM speed 1.5GB. The Samsung Galaxy mobile phone I9300I has Dual camera system with LED and auto focus support system. For complete details given below.
Technosee Posted on 5th March 2014.
Blackphone includes a combination of operating system and application tools which offer security and privacy.
Blackphone is powered (Processor) by a 2 GHz quad-core processor and has a 4.7-inches HD IPS screen, LTE, HSPA+, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB of storage, 8MP primary camera with flash and 1.3MP front camera, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11n WiFi and GPS, and more.
Blackphone comes unlocked and features several pre-installed privacy tools.
The tools include the Silent Circle suite of apps, including Silent Phone, Silent Text, and Silent Contacts; anonymous search, private browsing, and VPN from Disconnect; and secure cloud file storage from SpiderOak and a remote-wipe and device recovery tool.
Technosee posted on 4th March 2014.
News at New Delhi: It's been almost a week since Panasonic India started teasing the arrival of its new Panasonic smartphone P31, and now an official spokesperson from the company announced us that the phone is coming to India on March 6th.
However, there is no information on its pricing and availability yet. If rumours are to be believed, the Panasonic P31 will come with a 5" display, and the phone has 1.3GHz quad-core processor, an 8 megapixel rear camera, and a 2 megapixel front webcam.
It will be an Android phone. The Panasonic company has also revealed some of its features in the official teaser images.
The first teaser image hints at a new way to unlock the phone. The phone is expected to allow users to "draw to unlock" the device.
Another teaser image talks about "Pop-I-Player", which apparently will be a "multi-tasking video application.
The phone is also likely to come with a feature that will help you make the most of its battery.
Source Link: www.news18.com
Tags: Panasonic P31 smartphone, P31 panasonic mobile phone features, panasonic p31 specifications, review, Panasonic P31 review, P31 panasonic smartphone price.
TechnoSee.com Published on 21st February 2014.
The A2WP has published Thursday (20th February 2014) that it;s added a latest version of its Rezance Wireless Charging Technology That can deliver 20 watts to 50 watts out put voltage.
Technology / Mobile New New Delhi: The Alliance for Wireless Power is extending its reach from phones devices to laptops, too. It's not just an idea, either: Dell has joined the effort.